Thursday, December 24, 2009

new year's resolutions

i know that i'm extremely sporadic when it comes to actually updating this thing but i've decided to make myself a list of new year's resolutions to try and make myself better over the course of not only the next year but my life. yet again, it's another list. go figure.

- try to learn more. this is a particularly good gem because i feel that while i may be fairly knowledgeable in certain aspects of worldly subjects, i am severely lacking knowledge in most of them and honestly, does anyone like feeling like a hurr durr? i think not.
- surround myself with better people. self-explanatory.
- move to atlanta and find a good job for me.
- read more books.
- go out more and enjoy the life i have.
- GRADUATE.

i think this is a decent start for me. the end.