1) The word fork bothers me. I don’t like how it rolls off of my tongue when I say it or when other people say it. The k sound is just weird to me in that word.
2) Before I go to sleep, I have to make sure that the tag on my comforter is at my feet instead of my face, that my sheets are untucked so my feet can be free and I have to rub the side of my foot on my sheet until I fall asleep. I don’t think it’s anything like OCD, just habit.
3) When I walk upstairs, my ankles crack. I think it’s a genetic thing because my dad’s do it, too.
4) I procrastinate. Badly. Even now, I’m doing this instead of studying for my French test.
5) I worry constantly about the most trivial things in life. I worry about the bigger problems in my life and about the world. I just worry a lot.
6) Tim Burton movies are my biggest weakness. I think he’s crazy and brilliant and I just enjoy pretty much anything that man touches or does.
7) I don’t think I’ll ever get married. I don’t know if I’m willing to commit that much time to one sole person.
8) I really don’t think I’m that interesting. It’s making it really hard for me to pick 25 random thingies about myself.
9) I like gif files. They’re a bright spot of sunshine in a bleak day.
10) I really like tea now. It grew on me and now I can’t really go a day without brewing myself a nice little pot. I feel very formal when I drink it, too.
11) I don’t eat bananas. It’s a texture thing. I hate the way it feels in my mouth when I eat it and it squishes up all weird inside the roof of my mouth. Nasty.
12) I want to learn a load of languages. After French, I want to tackle Japanese. I think there’s something beautiful in being multilingual. The fact it also helps your chance of getting jobs is pretty sweet, too.
13) I’m actually shy. Most people don’t realize this about me because I seem very loud and boisterous but I push this out of myself to combat the shyness. I’d rather be a little loud and have someone notice than to be quiet and never be noticed at all.
14) I look for facial hair in men. Most people notice eyes or smile but me? I notice beards and mustaches. I think it’s the most masculine thing ever and it’s normally what makes me a sucker for a man.
15) I love musicals. The majority of my iPod is hardcore or indie music and then I have all my musical scores. It’s just nice to get lost in them.
16) I wish that unicorns could be a real animal because I would totally have one as a pet. I’m obsessed with them.
17) I’m also obsessed with pinup sort of things.
18) I like vintage everything. Clothes, accessories, collectibles. I want to get a tattoo of a 1920’s girl and another of a French Rococo art piece to showcase my love for it.
19) I love art. I’m not necessarily the best person at observing and understanding certain meanings or what was supposed to be interpreted from it but I definitely can appreciate the work that went behind it.
20) I would do anything for my friends or family. Once you’re in with me, you’re pretty much golden. I’m so protective of people and I act like a mama hen and I just refuse to let anything happen to the people I love.
21) I’m an insomniac. It’s something that has developed in the past few years but often times, I just have a difficult time sleeping so I spend my time cleaning or doing homework or putzing around on the internet.
22) I love celebrity gossip sites, especially Oh No They Didn’t.
23) I swear like a sailor. It’s very bad and I’m aware of it but a lot of the time, I don’t even realize that I’m swearing until after the bad word has popped out of my mouth.
24) My dad and I end every sentence to each other with the word man. It’s our thing right now but it probably won’t last forever. We switch up what we do all the time but he and I have certain similar quirks and sayings with each other. He is the best.
25) I am quickly becoming a basketball junkie. I love going to the school games and the Magic games. There’s something very magnetic about getting to scream at dudes chucking a ball around.