Thursday, January 22, 2009

nothing extraordinary is happening in my life and i am totally and utterly happy with it. my life is very excellent right now. i go to classes on tuesdays and thursdays and actually enjoy them (for the most part), i work on mondays, wednesdays, fridays and the occasional saturday and sunday here and there with kids that i adore and enjoy watching grow up and learn new things. i generally get the weekends to myself to hang out with my friends and catch up on schoolwork and my reading. overall, my life is just pretty darn great right now.

i finally got myself a tea set, too, and have been enjoying proper cups of tea whenever i can sneak them in. it makes me feel very posh, not going to lie.

and i am leaving you with my gif of the week :

Photobucket

that is all!

No comments: