Monday, July 5, 2010

karma

i generally believe in being a good person. doing the right thing as much as humanly possible and helping out my fellow man whenever i can. i'm not claiming that i'm perfect in it. i'm as shallow and materialistic as the next person but i'm at least trying to become more aware of the impact i'm making and having on other people in the world.

however, this last week has been a really shitty clusterfuck of bad karma both caused by me and doled out to me.i truly do feel that the 'bad' things that are occuring in my life right now are a direct result of what i have caused in karmic damage to others. i know a lot of people don't really believe in karma or the kind of symbiotic balance in the world but i fully do and so i'm just trying to find my balance again before i get the good ol karmic bitch slap again. or an anvil dropped on my head.

random rambling over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: